Make the most of the limited space in your network infrastructure with Mini CAT6 Patch Cables! These Mini CAT6 Patch Cables offer the same blazing-fast speeds as standard CAT6 patch cable but in a much smaller diameter cable which will save critical space in your networking infrastructure. While there is no specified standard for Mini CAT6 these cables are still tested to ensure they meet the demands are network engineers everywhere. Unlike some manufacturers out there, Networx® does not cut corners and puts everything into the manufacturing process to give you the best quality. The Networx® Mini CAT6 Patch Cable is ideal for use in high performance Gigabit Ethernet networks like 1000 Base-T.
At the same time, it remains fully compatible with your older CAT 5e patch cable or your existing 10/100 fast Ethernet network. The Networx® CAT 6 patch cable is constructed from a high quality 550 MHz bulk cable. This cable consists of four unshielded twisted pairs, 28 AWG stranded conductors, and a slim style clear boot. The booted Networx® CAT 6 patch cable flaunts stranded conductors and a highly durable and rich PVC jacket. While the CAT6 standard only requires cable rating up to 250 MHz, all Networx® patch cables are tested up to 550 MHz.
- Connector: RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 28 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-Any LAN
- 100 Mbps; 55/155 Mbps ATM
- High bandwidth applications
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications.
- Small diameter design allows for maximum utilization of space inside of network infrastructure