Blue Booted CAT6A Patch Cable - 7 ft
This Networx™ CAT6A Patch Cable is ideal for use in a performance demanding high speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet network (10GbE) while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing 10/100/1000 Ethernet network.
This Networx™ CAT6A Patch Cable is ideal for use in a performance demanding high speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet network (10GbE) while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing 10/100/1000 Ethernet network. A quality Cat 6A booted patch cable. High speed Category 6A (Augmented Category 6) patch cables can also be used as an assurance that your existing Fast Ethernet network is performing at it best! This Networx™ CAT6 Patch Cable is carefully constructed using a high quality 500 MHz Cat 6A bulk cable, which consists of 4 shielded twisted pairs, overall mylar shield, 26 AWG stranded conductors, spline and a durable rich colored PVC jacket. These 10GbE rated Cat 6A patch cables easily handle bandwidth intensive applications plus they are UL certified patch cables that meet all the TIA/EIA standards. Terminated with short body shielded RJ45 plugs that contain 8 gold plated contacts with 50 microinch of gold plating each keep near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) interference levels to a minimum. The molded, snag less boot design prevents unwanted cable snags during installation/maintenance processes plus provides extra strain-relief making the cable more durable.
- Connector: 50-micro inch gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 26 AWG Stranded Copper
- Overall Mylar and Foil Shield
- Jacket: PVC
- 10 Gigabit 10GbE; Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-Any LAN
- 100 Mbps; 55/155 Mbps ATM
- High bandwidth applications
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B