25m Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (9/125) - SC to ST
This 25m Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (9/125) - SC to ST is built with genuine Corning Glass, has ceramic ferrules and a 9/125 micron core, this cable is suitable for high speed data transmissions such that you would find in Ethernet (10 Mb/s) to Gigabit Ethernet (1 Gb/s) networks.
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
Networx® top quality, high-speed 25m Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable (9/125) - SC to ST cables will unleash the power of your telecommunications system. With ceramic ferrules and a 9/125 micron core, this cable is suitable for high speed, high bandwidth, far-reaching telecommunications such that you would find in long-distance telephony and cable television applications. These fibers operate at the 1310 nm or 1550 nm transmission windows. Each jumper cable is constructed using Genuine Corning Glass and shipped in individually sealed bags to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. Test results for the individual patch cable will be included in each bag. Color coded connectors assist with identification during the installation process to make installation easy for anyone.
- Core Diameter: 62.5/125 micron
- Insertion loss: typically 0.30 dB
- Return loss: ≥50 dB
- Ceramic Ferrules for increased durability
- FOCIS-3 TIA/EIA-568-B.3 Compliant
- Connectors: (SC/UPC) Molded body with push-pull locking (snap-in); (ST/UPC) Bayonet twist-locking system
- Used primarily for high speed data communications such as Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultra Physical Contact (UPC) Polished Fiber
- Built with Corning Glass