The Media Converter complies with IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3AB Standards. It is designed to convert data signal between 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-LX Gigabit Ethernet. It supports 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-LX applications. The data signal converted by such high performance media converter can be transmitted up to 80Km maximum by fiber-optical cable.
The Converter is equipped with single fiber optic connectors (One for transmitting-TX and another for receiving-RX) and one RJ-45 Jack and one external pwer supply receptacle. Six LED indicators are built-in for easy diagnosing and monitoring the status of power, Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) Link, UTP Activity, Fiber Link, Fiber Activity, Full duplex and data rates. It can be configured automatically for Full Duplex or Half Duplex operation.
It is compact, cost-effective, low dissipative, high reliable and stable. It can be used in standalone applications, or Rack-Mounted applications where multiple media converters can be inserted into a rack-mount chassis (up to 16 units), and allowing all the converters to be powered by a single internal power supply.
Note: Mode Conditioning cable recommended if running over legacy Multimode Backbone
- Data Rate (Mbps) - 10/100/1000M with Auto-Negotiation
- Mode - UTP Half or Full Duplex
- Optical wavelength (nm) - 1310
- Fiber Type (micron) - Single Mode 9/125
- Connector Type - One UTP, Two LC Fiber
- Max Distance - 20 km
- Power Supply - External AC-DC Power Adapter, US Standard
- Size - 95mm x 71mm x 26mm
- Optical Output Power - -10 to -6 dBm
- Optical Receiver Sensitivity - -23 dBm
- Saturability - ≥ -3 dBm