The Media Converter complies with IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3AB Standards. It is designed to convert data signal between 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-LX fast Ethernet. It supports 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-LX applications. The data signal converted by such high performance media converter can be transmitted up to 550 meters maximum over multimode fiber.
The Converter is equipped with two fiber optic connector ports (One for transmitting-TX and another for receiving-RX) and one RJ-45 Jack and one external power supply receptacle. Six LED indicators are built-in for easy diagnosing and monitoring the status of power, Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) Link, UTP Activity, Fiber Link, Fiber Activity, Full duplex and data rates. It can be configured automatically for Full Duplex or Half Duplex operation.
It is compact, cost-effective, low dissipative, high reliable and stable. It can be used in standalone applications, or Rack-Mounted applications where multiple media converters can be inserted into a rack-mount chassis (up to 16 units), and allowing all the converters to be powered by a single internal power supply.
- Data Rate (Mbps) - 10/100/1000 with Auto-Negotiation
- Mode - UTP Half or Full Duplex
- Optical wavelength - 1310nm
- Fiber Type (micron) - Multi Mode 50/125, 62.5/125
- Connector Type - One UTP RJ45, Two LC Fiber
- Max Distance - 550 meters over 50/125, 220m over 62.5/125
- Power Supply - External AC-DC Power Adapter, US Standard
- Size - 95mm x 71mm x 26mm
- Optical Ouput Power - -10 to -4 dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity - -17 dBm
- Saturability - ≥ -3 dBm