Vivid AV® 10 Meter HDMI 2.0 Compatible High-Speed Cable with Ethernet is manufactured with the highest standards in mind and gives you the guarantee of long lasting use. The Vivid AV® 10 Meter High Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet supports a resolution well beyond 1080p. This will enable you to view your favorite movies in the new-age 4K Ultra-HD resolution. 4K UHD is equal to 3840x2160 pixels and experts state it to be the future of video technology. As HDMI standards relay uncompressed data, you get a 48-bit, deep color display. This ensures that all your images are color rich down to the smallest detail.
HDMI or High-Definition Multimedia Interface was developed through a collaborated effort to enhance the way in which we view images and movies. This HDMI technology offers a state of the art, fast link between two High Definition devices while saving space by combining audio and video into a single cable. High speed HDMI with Ethernet is a variant of the HDMI technology. This cable gives you the ability to support Ethernet enabled devices by adding a dedicated channel for internet connectivity.
- 4K (UHD) - Clocking in at 3840 x 2160 pixels, 4K (Ultra High Definition) is the future of home theater HDTVs. At four times the resolution as 1080p, 4K will bring your digital media to life in a whole new way.
- 1080p - High Speed HDMI with Ethernet offers an incredible amount of bandwidth that supports 1080p Resolutions and beyond
- HDMI with Ethernet
- Length: 10 Meter (32.8 FT)
- Connectors: HDMI A to A
- Bandwidth up to 18 Gbps
- Supports up to 48 bit color (16bpc)
- HDR Support
- 3D 1080p
- ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Simple, user-friendly connector
- Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation, UHD TV, Roku, Apple TV, Set-top Boxes, Blu-Ray
- Delivers a wide palette of colors
- Supports 32 Channel Digital Audio
- Dedicated Ethernet channel for Internet connected devices