3 Meter (9.84 FT) DisplayPort Cable
DisplayPort defines a digital audio/video interconnect, intended to be used primarily between a computer and a display monitor, or a home-theater system. DisplayPort currently supports a maximum of 32.40 Gbit/s data rate over a 3 meter cable.
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
DisplayPort defines a new royalty-free, digital audio/video interconnect, intended to be used primarily between a computer and its display monitor, or a computer and a home-theater system. DisplayPort currently supports a maximum of 32.40 Gbit/s data rate over a 3 meter cable. The video signal is not compatible with DVI or HDMI, but a DisplayPort connector can pass these signals through. While DVI and HDMI require separate clock signals, DisplayPort embeds the clock in the data signal. DisplayPort delivers high performance digital connectivity for virtually any use at home or at work. It's the future standard and It's available today.
- 8b/10b data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes)
- 32.40 Gbit/s forward link channel supports high resolution displays with a single cable
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per color component
- Supports YCbCr color space, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Provides both digital audio and video in one cable
- Supports 128-bit AES DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP)
- Supports 40-bit High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) from version 1.1 onwards
- Version: Supports up to 1.4
- Optional Dual-Mode support generates DVI/HDMI signal with conversion dongle.
- Display Port Advantages:
- Slimmer Cable
- Smaller Connectors
- No Thumbscrews
- No Risk of Bent Pins
- Fewer lanes with embedded clock reduce RFI.