1 Meter (3.28 FT) High Speed HDMI to Micro HDMI D Cable with Ethernet
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) offers a super fast link between two High Definition devices while saving space by combining Audio and Video into a single cable.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) offers a super fast link between two High Definition devices while saving space by combining Audio and Video into a single cable. HDMI High Speed with Ethernet, the newest iteration of HDMI, brings with it support for Ethernet enabled devices by adding in a dedicated channel for internet connectivity, 4K resolution which goes far beyond 1080p, and support for 3D. All Vivid AV®‚ cables meet or exceed the HDMI standard and will last far into the future.
- 1080p Resolution - High Speed HDMI with Ethernet offers an incredible amount of bandwidth that supports 1080p Resolutions and beyond
- 4K (UHD) - Clocking in at 3840 x 2160 pixels, 4K (Ultra High Definition) is the future of home theater HDTVs. At four times the resolution as 1080p, 4K will bring your digital media to life in a whole new way.
- 3D - With strong sales in theaters nation wide, 3D is making a major impact in the home theater and gaming markets. All VividAV® High Speed HDMI Cables support 3D video formats. Both source and display devices must support 3D to take advantage of this revolutionary feature
- HDMI with Ethernet
- Length: 1 Meter (3.28 FT)
- Connectors: HDMI A to Micro HDMI D
- Bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports up to 24 bit color
- Simple, user-friendly connector
- Compatible with a plethora of digital devices
- Delivers a wide palette of colors
- Supports 8 Channel Digital Audio
- Dedicated Ethernet channel for Internet connected devices