Vivid AV® 1 Meter HDMI to DVI-D Cable offers the highest quality digital picture and is completely HDCP compliant. HDMI is backward-compatible with DVI, so the Vivid AV® 1 Meter HDMI to DVI-D Cable allows you to connect HDMI-enabled home theater components such as DVD players, set top boxes or satellite TVs and gaming consoles to the DVI port of your AV receiver or HDTV. This type of cable can also enable you to connect various DVI compatible devices to your HDMI ports or HDTVs and home theater systems.
This cable provides an interface between any HDMI and DVI enables audio/video source, such as set top box, DVD player and A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor or projector. The Vivid AV® 1 Meter HDMI to DVI-D Cable will help you in connecting your HDMI and DVI interfaces together. At the same time Vivid AV® ensures that there is no unnecessary loss in the signal and because both HDMI and DVI use the same digital signal, there is no need for expensive conversions.
- Length: 1 Meter (3.28 FT)
- Connectors: HDMI to DVI-D
- Receive the most crisp and high-definition video to your home theater system
- With its high bandwidth capacity, connect your HDMI enabled devices to any DVI ports and still get the Full HD 1080p experience
- Gold coated connectors for the best conductivity possible
- Enhanced shielding to minimize cross-talk and interference while helping isolate outside noise
- Per HDMI standard, HDTV sent as 16x9&SDTV as 4x3 over 30 AWG 100 ohms, 0.5 amps, 500 VAC DWV double shielded cable
- Supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video at 24 bits/pixel, 165MHz max clock frequency