Unlike the 3100 series, the 3180 LINIER® Server Cabinets are built without doors making it easy to monitor and access the front and back of your network equipment. Side panels are included with this series to help enclose and protect your system. Built with a 36" depth, this LINIER® Server Cabinet is suitable for network servers, battery backups, switching banks, and other larger network equipment. The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options. Both front and rear access to your equipment is made available with the 3180 LINIER® Server Cabinets.
Open Frame Design - The open frame design allows for maximum air flow for your network equipment.
Easy Installation - Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
Adjustable Rails - Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 36" for versatile mounting options.
- No doors
- 36" depth (Also available with a 24" depth)
- Other sizes available: 27U, 37U, 42U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- 19" EIA compliant
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty