1000 foot spool of UL listed RG6/U Coaxial Cable. Quad shielding provides the highest level of protection ensuring EMI/RFI interference won't be degrading your high speed Internet, your HD channels on Cable TV or your satellite signal. Made with an 18 AWG copper clad steel conductor surrounded by a foam polyethylene dielectric. Shielded by a bonded aluminum foil with 60% aluminum braid over another foil with 40% aluminum braid.
- Fully Sweep Tested to 3GHz
- 18 AWG; 75 Ohm Copper clad steel conductor.
- Flame Retardant Lead-Free PVC Jacket.
- Inhibitor additive protects cable from UV damage.
- Designed for digital HDTV Applications, CATV, and SATV applications.