12U Wall Mount Cabinet - 401 Series, 18 Inches Deep, Fully Assembled
This Fully Assembled 12U Wall Mount Cabinet will get you organized.
Out of Stock - on backorder and will be dispatched once in stock.
Get organized with the 12U 401 Series of Wall Mount Cabinets from Networx®. This cabinet comes equipped with some of the most requested features. Starting with the basics, this Wall Mount Cabinet is constructed with high quality SPCC Cold-Rolled Steel Panels. All Networx® Wall Mount Cabinets come with removable side panels, which include vents to keep equipment cool, to allow for quick access to sensitive networking equipment. All front panels swing out for easy access to loaded network equipment and include a window of 5mm tempered glass. Included with this high quality Wall Mount Cabinet are dual 120mm fans for ideal air movement to keep network equipment cool and running at peak performance. Adjustable rails allow for full customization to allow a variety of networking equipment to fit securely. The rails are punched to allow for the installation of M6 Cage Nuts. Both Side Panels and Front Door are lockable with the included set of keys. Top/Bottom/Rear knockouts for cable entry and exit. All racks are designed to house 19" rack mountable equipment.
- 12 M6 Cage Nuts
- 4 Lag Bolts for Wall Mounting
- 12U Rack Mount Units
- External Dimensions: Height 26" x Width 24" x Depth 18"
- Designed for equipment with a 19” mounting profile
- Vented Top/Sides/Front Panels for adequate airflow
- Reversible front door with tempered glass window
- Removable side panels for easy access to equipment
- Front and Side Panels are lockable with included set of keys
- Top/Bottom/Real Knockouts for easy cable entry and exit
- Supports up to 130lbs when secured properly
- Fully Assembled
- Mounting Template Included